party hearty

(click to enlarge)

Here is an invitation that I created for a party I am co-hosting. It was a bit of a struggle coming up with a name for the party. The couple (and us) were too busy with the holidays to have a shindig pre-wedding, hence the "congrats" and then they found out they'll be moving out of state shortly after the wedding (boo!), hence the "goodbye". Could have done better had it not been for total brain fart, but I suppose "Congrats & Goodbye" is right to the point. As you can see via this design and my blog design, I seem to have completely fallen for the font Blippo Light SF.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

About

Sarah Jerger
Burlington, Vermont
Mom, wife, professional, grad student + maker of things
On a journey to live a creatively-filled and fueled life.
Lover of craft, art, making + slowing down