what a week

As I previously mentioned, I've had a rather extended fourth of July holiday. It has been filled with marvelous doses of summer and free time...

barbecues with friends :: long walks :: bike rides :: sorting through grandma's craft stash :: picnics :: comfy summer dresses

margarita lunch with girlfriends :: lots of sewing :: Flight of the Conchords :: amazing art and architecture at Shelburne Museum

summer flowers :: Snowfarm concert :: Boyden Valley Winery (with the best dessert wine I've ever tasted) :: bloglines catch up :: real ice cream :: new friends and old friends

Raving Rabbids II :: long chats with far away family :: lots of laughing :: s'mores and bonfires :: lakeside summer reading


Just one day left and then it's back to work... which is actually ok... I kind of miss it. It's the first time in my life I can say that. I like it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Archive

About

Sarah Jerger
Burlington, Vermont
Mom, wife, professional, grad student + maker of things
On a journey to live a creatively-filled and fueled life.
Lover of craft, art, making + slowing down