i heart japanese goodies

As I mentioned in my previous post, the "country" of Japan at Epcot was my absolute favorite. I probably spent at least an hour in the main gift shop of Japan, but could have stayed much longer if I wanted to max out my Visa. Anyone who knows me knows I have an extreme love for office supplies, especially cute ones! I came away with all of these darling goodies, plus some Pocky and gummi candies. Mmm, mmm, mmm... delicious!


cheeseburger 3D puzzle... I couldn't pass this up.



this is one of those papers that I never want to actually USE!



love these darling pointer post-its.


...and sweet apple clips.


beautiful handmade Japanese paper



perfect for my work keys, id card and a few bucks... I was a bit bummed when I got home and realized this one said "made in China", but oh well, it's still cute.



Ahhhh, love all of it to pieces. Too bad there's no place to shop for anything like this in Vermont. I guess that's what makes it all the more special.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Archive

About

Sarah Jerger
Burlington, Vermont
Mom, wife, professional, grad student + maker of things
On a journey to live a creatively-filled and fueled life.
Lover of craft, art, making + slowing down