love me some leaf

What does a girl do when she needs a new watch? Browse Etsy and buy a necklace, of course. Naturally.


I had an extreme case of impulse buying when I saw this gorgeous piece of jewelry, but I was good... I "sat" on it for over 24 hours. That's an accomplishment. I do have an addiction to pretty little things and Etsy is like crack.


Head on over to the very talented Darrah's shop and browse the other gorgeous designs of Otis B Jewelry. This one is a genuine Aspen leaf dipped in sterling with a freshwater pearl. Isn't it delicate? I LOVE the pearl detail at the clasp.

Simply divine... Seems I still haven't outgrown my leaf love. I have a feeling this is going to be one of those wear-all-the-time necklaces. Now, about that watch...

:: all images courtesy of Darrah Sikora/Otis B Jewelry ::

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that is a beauuutiful necklace! I don't think I could resist, either!

    -Nicole L.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much!! I am so honored to be featured on your lovely blog, and I am thrilled to bits that you love your necklace! How gratifying as a designer :o)
    Much love,
    Darrah xo

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Archive

About

Sarah Jerger
Burlington, Vermont
Mom, wife, professional, grad student + maker of things
On a journey to live a creatively-filled and fueled life.
Lover of craft, art, making + slowing down