if you're a wallpaper chameleon like me...

I am constantly changing the wallpaper on my computer. Constantly. At least once a week. Not sure what the fascination is, but my theory is that there are so many pretty and wonderful creations out there, how can I keep the same image up for more than a week?! I like to share the love.


Today I'm sharing my latest wallpaper catch from the uber-fabulous Vecteezy. This cheerful holiday wallpaper design was created by Clarice Gomes. It makes me happy! Until my next wallpaper A.D.D. moment, this beauty will grace my desktop.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

About

Sarah Jerger
Burlington, Vermont
Mom, wife, professional, grad student + maker of things
On a journey to live a creatively-filled and fueled life.
Lover of craft, art, making + slowing down