it's the most wonderful time of the year...

... time for the Queen City Craft Bazaar! For anyone who loves a little indie craft in their life, you're in luck. The Queen City Craft Bazaar (QCCB) is just around the corner on May 8th. This is one of my favorite craft shows to visit. I admit to not getting overly excited about the big craft show in Essex, VT... while the artistry is great, it's much too much craftiness I don't personally care for. But QCCB? That's where it's at.


My trip to the QCCB last year lead me to pick up fabulous goodies from great local designers which you can see here. I can't tell you how many compliments I receive on what I picked up last year. There's a wide range of artistry - jewelry, paper goods, kid & adult clothing, groovy accessories, pottery, woodwork, the list goes on - all with edge & funk you won't find in any department store.

To boot, you can pick up delicious yums from August First bakery. If you live in the Burlington area and haven't visited August First, you're missing out!

Queen City Craft Bazaar
Saturday, May 8
10am - 5pm
Union Station, at the bottom of Main St., Burlington, VT

Have fun! Shop local!

1 comments:

  1. thanks for the love! we will miss you there this year.

    ReplyDelete

 

About

Sarah Jerger
Burlington, Vermont
Mom, wife, professional, grad student + maker of things
On a journey to live a creatively-filled and fueled life.
Lover of craft, art, making + slowing down