my queen city debut!

I'm super excited to announce that Paper + Stitch will be at the Queen City Craft Bazaar this fall! I love the Queen City Craft Bazaar (you can see my past posts about it here and here). I'm beyond ecstatic (and honored) that I got into the juried show. This was my first year applying, so when I found out this morning, I was all kinds of giddy.

Queen City Craft Bazaar ain't your grandma's craft show -- QCCB, located in Burlington, Vermont, is focused on local indie craft and is akin to large shows like Renegade Craft Fair and Bazaar Bizarre.

Now it's time to get my rear in gear and beef up my inventory! QCCB is Saturday, November 20th at Union Station (bottom of Main Street in Burlington). Save the date and come visit all the great artists, crafters, and designers!

(As the date gets closer, look out for QCCB specials offered to blog/facebook/twitter followers!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Archive

About

Sarah Jerger
Burlington, Vermont
Mom, wife, professional, grad student + maker of things
On a journey to live a creatively-filled and fueled life.
Lover of craft, art, making + slowing down