Queen City, here I come!

Well, the lack of blogging lately has been due to three major things: 1) we went on an amazing family vacation to Arizona, 2) I was finishing up training for and running my first half marathon (phew! glad that's done!) and 3) I've been chug-a-luggin' away on making goodies for the Queen City Craft Bazaar.

And now, the day has come... Queen City Craft Bazaar is tomorrow!! Saturday, November 20th from 10am - 5pm at Union Station, 1 Main Street, in Burlington, VT. Here's a little snippet about the event from the QCCB website: The Queen City Craft Bazaar - Vermont's Alternative Craft Fair is an indie craft fair showcasing unique handmade goods from local crafters, designers, and artists. It started in 2007 in hopes of giving indie crafters in Vermont a place to call their own. Products seen at our events tend to be a bit hipper, punkier and edgier than your typical VT craft show. Vermont has many venues for "fine craft" but Queen City Craft aims to promote and support indie craft. To find out more about Queen City Craft click here.


I spent the day today finishing up final details: running to the bank, picking up my banner, making price tags, gathering goods, setting up a practice display (I was awed by how much time this took!), and packing it all up. Here's a pic of the stash before I loaded it into the car... don't mind the extreme messiness behind. My craft studio looks like a tornado hit it after today.


I can't wait to meet all the other crafters and artists tomorrow. This is my first "real" craft show, so I'm a tid bit nervous, but mainly just excited! Come visit me and the over 40 other crafters tomorrow!

For my cherished blog, twitter and facebook followers - if you come with the code word "CRAFTALICIOUS", you'll get 10% off your purchase from Paper + Stitch!

1 comments:

  1. Wait!? HALF MARATHON? Since when? Where? You are so badass Sarah! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete

 

About

Sarah Jerger
Burlington, Vermont
Mom, wife, professional, grad student + maker of things
On a journey to live a creatively-filled and fueled life.
Lover of craft, art, making + slowing down