this blog's back in business

Thanks to Sprint Mobile Broadband, this chick has internet access at home! Albeit, it's not lightning fast because we technically live out in the middle of a lake, but I am grateful for the modest speed we do have. Whoopie! Onto posting once again... Now the fun can really begin. I have several projects to post about that will come in the following days. I'll catch up and once I do, posts will happen as ideas are formulated and projects are created. Onward! I'll leave you with a ridiculously cute photo of Buster... this is just moments before he pounces your face:


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Archive

About

Sarah Jerger
Burlington, Vermont
Mom, wife, professional, grad student + maker of things
On a journey to live a creatively-filled and fueled life.
Lover of craft, art, making + slowing down