summer sweats


I've finally succumbed to the practicality of coasters. I'm usually not a really big coaster person. It doesn't bother me if our wooden table tops develop a few rings. We're young marrieds saving our pennies for a first house and all of our furniture is either secondhand, re-purposed or inexpensive. What does bug me is a sopping wet puddle left on the side table just calling for me to cluelessly set my book or magazine in it. Instead, I thought cute coasters would save the day. And indeed they did.


Alexander Henry "apples + pears" :: light pink ticking :: fusible interfacing :: backed with natural linen


Easy, fun and completed in one sitting... my kind of project.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

About

Sarah Jerger
Burlington, Vermont
Mom, wife, professional, grad student + maker of things
On a journey to live a creatively-filled and fueled life.
Lover of craft, art, making + slowing down