cinched up and ready to go


In my quest to find a good jewelry bag for upcoming travel, I stumbled across a tutorial I had kicking around in my craft room for an Origami Drawstring Bag. The tutorial, from mylittlemochi, was super easy to follow. If you're a beginner and you want to whip up a cute handy bag, give this a shot.


The major benefit to this origami style bag versus a regular drawstring bag is that it creates pockets automatically - simply because of the origami folding technique. I made the variation that has the pockets on the inside of the bag so I could make sure all my jewelry will stay neat and organized.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Archive

About

Sarah Jerger
Burlington, Vermont
Mom, wife, professional, grad student + maker of things
On a journey to live a creatively-filled and fueled life.
Lover of craft, art, making + slowing down