summer stitchery

It was time to freshen up our same old boring couch pillows with some new ones, dressed up with a summer flair! I'm kind of neurotic about changing decor in the house (hubby just doesn't understand). Things need to fit right with the season and I get bored looking at the same stuff all the time, what can I say?!

Made with simple, crisp natural linen and a bright heavyweight cotton print. They're not as fluffy and comfy as I'd like, but I just recovered some really old extra throw pillows that had lost their bounce. I think they'll do just nicely... for now. :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Archive

About

Sarah Jerger
Burlington, Vermont
Mom, wife, professional, grad student + maker of things
On a journey to live a creatively-filled and fueled life.
Lover of craft, art, making + slowing down