Life now. 675 days later.

675 days. That's how many days since my last blog post. Almost 2 full years. Hiatus? I'd say so. I'm not going to beat myself up about it. There's no point. Life ebbs and flows. I'm feeling the urge to blog again... and so I am. I'm going to be changing things up around there though. Life is changing. RAPIDLY.

It's fun to read back through my old posts. Funny how much can change in such a relatively short period of time. I'll skip a lot of updates on the past 2 years and go right to the biggest change in my life. The hubs and I are expecting our fist little one. Yup, six months along already and anxious but excited about how incredibly fast this pregnancy is going. Perhaps the desire to blog again comes from this major life change that is happening for us. It feels so much larger than me. It's not all about me anymore. There's something bigger and yet, I don't want to lose myself in the process.

I'm hoping this can be the place where I figure things out. The place I reflect on how my world is about to be forever changed. Where I can still post on my creative pursuits, but maybe with a new lens.... and spit up.

It's funny how comforting and cozy it feels to come back to a digital space.

1 comments:

  1. Will be reflections you will cherish ever after. Good to hear you're back.

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Archive

About

Sarah Jerger
Burlington, Vermont
Mom, wife, professional, grad student + maker of things
On a journey to live a creatively-filled and fueled life.
Lover of craft, art, making + slowing down