Full on baby prep

Rocking the Moby Wrap in Newborn Care class. He's a natural.
Blogging has taken a back seat the past couple weeks as we're in full prep-for-baby mode! Newborn care classes, childbirth classes, ob/midwife appointments (every 2 weeks now!), baby shower, holy-moly-everyone-is-so-generous-now-I-need-to-find-a-place-for-all-this-stuff-ness. Busy. This week alone we have childbirth class, doc appointment, yoga, prenatal massage (a gift from the gods), a doula meeting, and out of town family coming to visit.  I'm trying to soak it all in though.

Time is flying... just 7-ish weeks left, what!?! I know that in a few months I'll look back at this time and realize how truly precious and leisurely this time was. Like right now - I'm lounging on the couch typing away while little one rumbles my tummy and makes it move back and forth, up and down, all over the place like his personal punching bag. And that's pretty cool. Oh, and Jay is going to get brownies because I've been craving one ALL DAY. That's pretty cool too. Can't wait to share some pics from my amazing baby shower... but first, those Thank You notes won't write themselves.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Archive

About

Sarah Jerger
Burlington, Vermont
Mom, wife, professional, grad student + maker of things
On a journey to live a creatively-filled and fueled life.
Lover of craft, art, making + slowing down